- Applications for State Finals must be submitted at Regionals.
- Payment for State Finals must be submitted at Regionals. Payment can be submitted by purchase order, school check, director check or cash.
- Teams using a purchase order should bring a blank P.O. to Regionals to be completed after it has been determined which category their team qualified for State Finals.
- The number of teams to qualify from each regional will be determined by the percentage of teams to compete at each regional site per each category.
- Directors must wear their director’s credentials at all times.
PRIVACY To protect the privacy of our dancers no one is permitted to take photos or video at an IHSDTA event without a valid IHSDTA issued press pass. Failure to abide by this policy may result in your removal from the gym (WITHOUT REFUND), in addition to whatever other remedies are available by law.
Since 2003 the IHSDTA has awarded thousands of dollars in scholarships to
outstanding seniors from our membership schools.